- July 1997 – Walro Flex originally attained DIN EN ISO 9002:1994 accreditation from TUV Rheinland.
- March 2000 – upgraded to QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 certification
- February 2002 – upgraded to ISO/TS 16949:1999
- March 2004 – upgraded to ISO / TS 16949:2002
- April 2007 – Recertification to ISO TS16949:2002
- Feb 2010-Recertification to TS169949:2009
- Sep 2009-ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Feb 2018 – Recertification to the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
- Feb 2018 – Recertification to the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015
It is our policy that quality products are supplied to conform to customers’ specified quality requirements. In order to meet this commitment, a documented quality management system based on IATF 16949:2016 has been implemented to ensure we deliver products at the highest quality required, on time and at optimum cost.
It is the responsibility of all our personnel to identify problems and areas for continuous improvement and to propose changes to improve the supply chain, etc.
We commit resources to ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, and that all personnel receive adequate training to perform their functions.
Walro Flex has IATF 16949:2016 certification.
Quality Manuals were developed using ISO 9002 as a platform and have been upgraded to meet the requirements of IATF 16949:2016. Five manuals make up the quality system:
- The Quality Policy Manual (QPM)
- The Organisational Procedures Manual (OP)
- The Attachment Manual (ATTWF)
- The Department Procedures Works Manual (DPWM)
- The External Documents Manual (EDM).
Walro Flex is dedicated to continuous improvement and achieved its first QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 certification in March 2000.
In February 2002 this was upgraded to IATF 16949:2016 16949.
In March 2004, this was upgraded further to IATF 16949:2016, which was ratified by an annual audit in February 2005.
Our latest recertification was completed in February 2018.
61 7th Avenue
Alberton North, Gauteng
+27 (11) 907-1563
+27 (11) 907-7903